IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM Images

Hi,I wanted to know what is the difference between a lab image of CUCM (for example CM6.1-K9-LAB) or a production image (for example CM6.1-K9-DL320G4).What can we do with the production one and not with the other one ?Regards,Fadel

cmfndiaye by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let´s explain the scenario.An user has differents forward all to his extensión pointing from several phones. When the user isn´t seat in front of his phone and check missed calls, he is able to see who is originating the call.Phone...

I have a SIP trunk from a TSP terminated on the CUBE. - c2901 gateway connected via H323 to a CUCM 8.5 cluster. The signalling looks OK but I have no voice. The provider seems to support only G.729br8 codec and my phones (c6901 and c6921) seem to tal...

pjiracek by Level 1
  • 49 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guy’s,I am trying to see if there is a way to pre-populate some fields in the “End User” form in particular the “Permissions Information – Groups”???As users are sucked in via LDAP, this field is always blank by default and we always have to add t...

VLT06 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes