cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Analog line remains busy after call disconnects in call manager 7 and voice gateway 2811

haider.rizwan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have setup Cisco 2811 as voice gateway with call manager 7.1.3 having auto attendant on unity connection. when someone calls to landline, auto attandant response and works fine if call flow reach to extension and i attend but analog line remains busy for 2 minutes if caller doesn't dial extension and drop the call without talking to anyone.

!
voice-port 0/3/1
 translation-profile incoming from-PSTN
 input gain 14
 compand-type a-law
 no comfort-noise
 cptone AE
 timeouts call-disconnect 0
 timeouts ringing 30
 timeouts wait-release 1
 connection plar opx 666
 caller-id enable
!

!
dial-peer voice 100 voip
 description ==DP for 1xx==
 service session
 destination-pattern ...
 progress_ind alert enable 8
 progress_ind progress enable 8
 progress_ind connect enable 8
 session target ipv4:192.168.1.201
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric
 codec g711ulaw
 no vad
!
dial-peer voice 1 pots
 incoming called-number .
 direct-inward-dial
!
dial-peer voice 9 pots
 description ==PSTN==
 destination-pattern .T
 port 0/3/1
!

Please help. thanks in advance

4 Replies 4

Hi,

Enable 'debug voice ccapi inout' and notice the time between you disconnecting a test call and your telco sending a release message to the gateway. This might be a telco problem.

Hi,

i have attached "debug voice ccapi inout" output. can you please advise on this?

thanks in advance. 

Hi,

From below debug, you see that your teleco sent the disconnect message @ 19:59:51. You compare this with the time you disconnected the call to see if the telco is sending the disconnect simultaneous.

Aug  2 19:59:51.178: //49/C382CACA8026/CCAPI/cc_api_call_disconnected:

Cause Value=16, Interface=0x4A5B11DC, Call Id=49

Hi,

1. If someone calls landline, IVR initialize and caller discounts the call without pressing anything then after less than a minute, receptionist receives the call and if receptionist attend then there is only tune as call was already disconnected a minute ago.

2. as per above, it's around 1 minute time that telco is releasing the line but here is a strange thing. if in voice-port i make configure direct reception instead of IVR then this analog line works perfect. we have problem only when our connection plar is IVR.

please advise, thanks.