I got a steal-knife in my wing-pipe with subjected problem, after wild internet browsing I couldn't anything which says you can carry an anlog Rada data on internet, I hope this plateform can help with that.
I have a customer who has two sites: Location "HQ" and "RS". And have two analog radars on both the sites (though they have Hotlines, Direct Speach Circuits and UHF/VHF; but I got that all figured out with LMR+CUCM) , now the customer (who is giving me a DB-25 output from his Analog Radar) wants to carry that Radar data on IP-MPLS towards Head Quarters and feed that output ot HQ Radar System on DB-25.
- Serial Interfaces on routers are digital while the Radar i am dealing with is giving me an anlog IO.
- The Radar serial interface would definitely be un-aware of everything whihc is digital and IP like.
- I need some sort of converter (like ATA?) which takes Serial Data as input and gives output on Ethernet and opposite on other side. (Is there any such device?)
- This is certainly not doable?
- Please tell me that serial interface on router is cure to this problem.
The 2020 IT Blog Awards, hosted by Cisco, is now open for submissions through October 16. Submit your blog, vlog or podcast today. For more information, including category details, the process, past winners and FAQs, check out: https:...
We have CUCM and CUC (v12.5) which has been directly registered to Cisco's Smart Licensing, but today's I noticed this error from RTMT "Smart Licensing Authorization Renewal Failure". I tried to force the re-authroization and re-registration and now it sa...
Hello I have a Cisco 7841 3pcc Phone, if I specify a custom ringtone and try to play it, it is spit out in the log> Bad parameter in Ring File field: w = tftp: //192.168.220.120/TEST.rawand the standard sound plays.-----------4047 ERR Jan 17 16: 15: 33...