IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We had a power outage yesterday.  Since the outage I noticed the light with exclaimation mark has turned on.  I have been trying to find a manual for this server but the only thing I could find is the data-sheet.If anyone knows what this light ...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two questions regarding a TFTP server, the first question can someone tell me the steps I need to configure a TFTP server using option 150 on a cucm cluster for windows 2003 servers, I have one PUB and two SUB's. The second question is w...

Remote Jabber users connect to corporate network via AnyConnect VPN client. We tried PC's iPads and iPhones devices. The can IM with each other, they can see their presence status as well. When they try a voice call, the calls are ...