cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Archiving Unity Voice Mail Messages

mfine
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of a way to archive voice mail messages from Unity as we are being asked to store messages for lengthy period of time.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I suggest COBRAS export which can pull messages out and be restored later if needed. There are videos and help files at that URL for reference.

Alternatively if you are using Exchange as the Unity message store you could potentially use ExMerge.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I suggest COBRAS export which can pull messages out and be restored later if needed. There are videos and help files at that URL for reference.

Alternatively if you are using Exchange as the Unity message store you could potentially use ExMerge.

Jonathan,

Thank you for the response. We do not store in Exchange right now but understand that may be the best option to archive/save voice mail messsages. We are in the Healthcare market and are being asked to come up with ways to store voice mail mesages for lenghty periods of time without user intervention, and having the ability to access/search for messages to users without going through a Unity Connection server.

Hi,

Did you ever find a viable solution to your requirement. 

I'm also facing this issue at the moment.

Anthony

Hi Anthony,

I would contact Lindborg and get involved with the beta of this new tool he is creating for the Unity Tools site. All the tools he and the messaging BU have designed for Unity & Unity Connection are invaluable and this new one seems to be exactly what you are looking for!

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12740676/unity-connection-new-tool-development-live-message-archive

Cheers!

Rob

Hey Rob,

Looks like it should do the trick.

Thanks for posting. 

Anthony