cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Assistance with Caller ID Based Routing and Client Matter Code

jaywalk101
Level 1
Level 1

I've been tasked with forcing a Client Matter Code on one particular extension (e.g. 55555) in our CUCM cluster.  Basically we only want one number (e.g. 555-123-4321) to be able to dial this number without a Client Matter Code.  Everything else that dials this number (including internal numbers) will be forced to enter a Client Matter code.  While I understand the process of CMC's and having two different partitions, CSS and Route Patterns for the extension, I'm a little confused on how to separate this one unique extension from the rest of the extensions on the cluster so they're not affected.  I'm also pretty sure I need to use the Route Next Hop by Calling Party Translation Pattern in order for this to work as well.  Can anyone out there suggest anything for this?  I'm trying to keep this simple as possibly.  Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Copy the exact same RP in a new partition with CMC enabled, copy the existing CSS from the DN that should use CMC, and add the new partition on top of the CSSs, change the line CSS from the DN to the newly created CSS with the new partition.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Copy the exact same RP in a new partition with CMC enabled, copy the existing CSS from the DN that should use CMC, and add the new partition on top of the CSSs, change the line CSS from the DN to the newly created CSS with the new partition.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
You have to create Two 55555 Pattern with same configuration in different Partition one with FAC another without FAC.
PT_FAC_555
RP 55555-------FAC Enabled
PT_NONFAC_555
RP 55555-------FAC Disabled

2) All Phone will get CSS_FAC Which contain PT_FAC_555. Only One Phone which do not need FAC will get CSS_NONFAC which contain PT_NONFAC_555

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris