cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console syncronization

ev1205
Level 2
Level 2

We have a Cisco Unified Attendant console Business Edition ver 8.6.

Although we have set up Directoy Syncronization on our CUAC server, as you ca see on attached file, new Directory Numbers added to CUCM ( from LDAP syncronization) are not presented (or available) at Attendant Console.

I have read about some DN limits, but this is a new installation and we have less than 200 DNs.

Do you have any idea about this possible solution?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

I would try restarting the LDAP service on the console server from the CUBAC GUI.  Once it has restarted, you should see a sync running.  Remember that CUBAC uses CM for AD sync and doesnt reach out to AD directly.

Please rate helpful posts
Thanks,
Tony

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

tonyperla
Spotlight
Spotlight

I would try restarting the LDAP service on the console server from the CUBAC GUI.  Once it has restarted, you should see a sync running.  Remember that CUBAC uses CM for AD sync and doesnt reach out to AD directly.

Thanks,
Tony

Hi Tony,

Can we restart the service during production hours- 'Cisco Unified Attendant LDAP Plug-in'

As CUAC is pulling the AD users from CUCM.

Thank you!

Hello!

Yes, you will be fine restarting only the LDAP Plugin service.  The only service affecting service would be the actual unified attendant console service.

Hope this helps

Tony

Thanks,
Tony

Thanks Tony that worked

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: