Views
Helpful
Replies

Automated Hunt List Reporting

Anthony Zhang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi;

I'm trying to collect metrics on the utilization of my hunt lists. To give some context on the usage of these hunt lists, they essentially are a list of shared lines that we broadcast calls to (example: Department A has ten phones with three shared lines. These shared lines are part of a hunt group that is set up to broadcast calls. When someone wants to reach Department A, they call the hunt group pilot and department A receives a broadcasted call). 

I'm trying to get daily and weekly reports on a few metrics: total call volume, calls handled, calls abandoned, and calls transferred out. I see that CDR can accomplish the total calls, calls handled, and calls abandoned metrics on my hunt pilots, but I cannot figure out how to automate it. I don't see this report offered in the CDR scheduler. 

Also, does anyone know if there's a way to metrics on calls transferred? 

Thanks,

Anthony

2 Replies 2

panicatthecisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Anthony!  I don’t know if this what you’re looking for but here’s something that might help...I have other examples just not handy at the moment. -Edgar Salazar

Hi;

Sorry for the slow reply. I've been working on exporting data to an external DB to try to get metrics. How did you get these graphs?