cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Background Images

Grayson Wells
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to modify the default background image on the IP phones? The blue fleck (I think that is what it is called) is always the default image on the phones, but I want my custom image to be the default. I thought if my image was the first image in the list.xml file it would become the default, but the blue image is still there, even though it isn't even in the list.xml file. Thanks!

CUCM v8.6

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That image is the default one and it's contained within the code of the phone FW. ALL the images from List.xml are the optional ones, we do not have anything that you can configure natively to set a default image from a List.xml.

If you want to change them in bulk you can search CSC as there are plenty of threads on the subject and some links from Bill on how to do so.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That image is the default one and it's contained within the code of the phone FW. ALL the images from List.xml are the optional ones, we do not have anything that you can configure natively to set a default image from a List.xml.

If you want to change them in bulk you can search CSC as there are plenty of threads on the subject and some links from Bill on how to do so.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate