IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,My customer currently has a Cisco 3825 and has 1 x VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 card with 2 x on-board PVDM2-64 already.1) It currently has CUBE licenses on it but i don't know how many.  Is there any IOS command I can use to check?2) Assume it already ...

huntl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am cutting over to fatter pipe for my SIP PSTN trunking services which will require a downtime.  During the downtime for the voice gateway (which will hopefully be very short!) I wouldlike to have users at site A make calls via the voice gateway at...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Background Images

Is there a way to modify the default background image on the IP phones? The blue fleck (I think that is what it is called) is always the default image on the phones, but I want my custom image to be the default. I thought if my image was the first im...