Views
Helpful
Replies

batch get the Streaming Statistics

LeoHukening
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I need to analyze the performance of  Cisco IP Phone . How can I get the Streaming Statistics of Cisco IP Phone , such as Avg Jitter or Max Jitter?

Of course , We can access the web page for a Cisco IP Phone , but are there some other ways to batch get these Statistics data ? like snmp or some management tools ?

Thank you

6 Replies 6

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

These stats are also included in the CDR records for the calls if you have cdr enabled on the cluster.

Thanks ebergquist

Do you know how to export these data from CDR database to another Database or file ?

Hi Leo,

Maybe something like this would work for you?...

Hi Chris

Looks great ! Can this tool import data to database ?

What's the tool's name ?

Thanks

Hi Leo,

This web-based software tool is called Variphy Insight and it takes the CUCM call data (both the CMR and CDR logs), and processes them into a SQL database (either MySQL or MS SQL).  Once in the SQL database, you can run queries, create reports, schedule reports delivered via email with Variphy Insight.  Submit online for a free download that's a full-version, no-feature-handicap trial - 90 days.

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Cool, It seems work for me .

Thanks a million

Leo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: