Views
Helpful
Replies

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.

jryzhkov1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

We are Cisco partners in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.

We received 2 requests from our customer, please can you help us?

1. Client wants new IP telephony, they have some requirements:
    1.  Scalable number of connected clients
    2.  Resiliency
    3.  A call center and voice menu
    4.  Recording telephone conversations call center operators and employees
    5.  Monitoring of incoming calls
    6.  Save the current numbering
    7.  Ability to connect remote offices
    8.  Create voice and video conferencing
    9.  Integration with CRM
    10.  Practicality in the integration of equipment and further support system
  2. Client have some problems with existing IP telephony:

Within the complex we have acquired through the internal Cisco phones customer wants to deploy additional functionality based on Expressway solutions. The challenge to provide remote users to use Cisco Jabber on any device anywhere there is an Internet connection. Expressway, as I understand, is free of charge and doesn’t requires license, but at the moment the system is actively requesting certain Option keys (Software option key and Release option key). Serial number of the client 045D054D.

You could tell  is required (and whether at all) to take full advantage Expressway? How a customer can get the Option keys need any more licenses for the software?

In attachment are all devices that we sold to client.  

Please can you  answer us asap.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Regarding the Lic for Expressway, I will request you to raise a Cisco TAC SR. They should be able to help you out.

For the rest of the issues please see my edits:

1.  Scalable number of connected clients   >> BE6k should be enough.
    2.  Resiliency >> BE6k with 2 UCS boxes
    3.  A call center and voice menu >> UCCX (seems that you have already bought it but not sure if it is Premium + HA is required by client or not)
    4.  Recording telephone conversations call center operators and employees >> You may need AQM Server by Collabrio
    5.  Monitoring of incoming calls >> WFM / AQM may help you with this.
    6.  Save the current numbering >> Should be fine with CCM
    7.  Ability to connect remote offices >> CCM  + Voice Gateways at the remote branches
    8.  Create voice and video conferencing >> CCM + Video enabled phones / Jabber should be fine + CUWL Standard or Pro Lic
    9.  Integration with CRM > Not sure what they mean here?
    10.  Practicality in the integration of equipment and further support system >> Being a Cisco Customer and if they buy UCSS they should be fine

HTH

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Regarding the Lic for Expressway, I will request you to raise a Cisco TAC SR. They should be able to help you out.

For the rest of the issues please see my edits:

1.  Scalable number of connected clients   >> BE6k should be enough.
    2.  Resiliency >> BE6k with 2 UCS boxes
    3.  A call center and voice menu >> UCCX (seems that you have already bought it but not sure if it is Premium + HA is required by client or not)
    4.  Recording telephone conversations call center operators and employees >> You may need AQM Server by Collabrio
    5.  Monitoring of incoming calls >> WFM / AQM may help you with this.
    6.  Save the current numbering >> Should be fine with CCM
    7.  Ability to connect remote offices >> CCM  + Voice Gateways at the remote branches
    8.  Create voice and video conferencing >> CCM + Video enabled phones / Jabber should be fine + CUWL Standard or Pro Lic
    9.  Integration with CRM > Not sure what they mean here?
    10.  Practicality in the integration of equipment and further support system >> Being a Cisco Customer and if they buy UCSS they should be fine

HTH

Wilson hope you are well - +5 for the detailed response.

For call recording - Media Sense can also be considered. You can integrate UCCX with CRM using the CRM connectors.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Hello!
I'm sorry, but i've never picked up such devices.

Can you help me with partnumbers?