cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BLF not showing in call lists for number expansions

graham.fleming
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, we have enabled Presence groups and SUBSCRIBE CSS's in order for users to see line status on their phone.

We have multiple sites and restrict the presence display to intra-site only.

We also have 6-digit extensions and a local translation pattern at each site that prepends the local 3-digit site code to enable 3-digit dialing for intra-site calls.

The problem is, if you dial 3-digits, the BLF Line Status doesn't show in the call list (placed, missed, received calls, etc). If you dial the full 6-digit string, it displays fine in the call list.

Is there a way to get this to work for the 3-digit extension dialing using a translation pattern? can we make the phone show that the 3-digits were expanded to 6? Use something other than a translation pattern, perhaps?

Thanks!

4 Replies 4

graham.fleming
Level 1
Level 1

This was embarrassingly simple. The translation pattern's partition was not in the subscribe CSS.

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

your presence configuration and BLF are not related to Missed, placed list on your phone.

you need to configure called party transformation to make it availabe at your placed call

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

Did you read the reply I made to my own post?

Presence config is absolutely related to BLF status for call lists (missed, placed, received calls).

Without setting the right presence gropu and CSS, BLF status will not work for call lists (you also need to set the enterprise parameter, but that's assumed).

Hi,

I got you now. thanks for clarification.

Anas