IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a CUCM 8.6 conected to a third party IVR using a SIP trunk and also connected to another PBX using another SIP trunk.The issue is that when a call is coming from the IVR and the CUCM forwards it to the PBX the info in the SIP custom headers...

Resolved! ATA Upgrade Tool

I'm having a senior moment: I can't find the ATA upgrade tool (as mentioned http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/gatecont/ps514/products_tech_note09186a00800b4c38.shtml ) I had a copy and I've lost it and so need to re-download it.Only the ...

We have a new VoIP system and are basically running "baptism by fire" now.  Can anyone assist me with the steps to configure the 7916 Expansion Module Buttons with the "Line[#] - Add a New DN" option.  The engineers only configured...

We are unable to process uncoming calls but outgoing works fine.her eis what we see from debug isdn q931       Bearer Capability i = 0x9090A2                Standard = CCITT                Transfer Capability = 3.1kHz Audio                Transfer Mo...

Hi all,We configured fractional E1 on our MGCP gateway (1st 10 channels only).My question is: Is it supported by Cisco? If any problems happen, do I get support from them? (and if possible, anyone can show me the documents/sites indicating that the f...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a CUCM 8.6 running on VM which have a hard disk space of 500GB if i want to clone it with a smaller disk space so not everytime i do a backup it backsup 500GB, will i need new licenses for it to work after the clone?? or the current lic...