Views
Helpful
Replies

Block outbound call on MSTeams

shahulhameed
Level 3
Level 3

Dear Friends,

The MSTeam has integrated with CUCM 12.5. Both IP phone and Teams are ringing simultaneously for incoming calls and able to answer on both ends. The manager wants to block outgoing calls from Teams and only allow from the IP Phone. I have tried the below steps but no luck.

01. I have created a partition and CSS to block outgoing calls. It is blocked on IP phone only but the user able to call from Teams.

02. I blocked the route pattern under the Route Pattern even though the outgoing call is working from Teams

03. Uncheck the PSTN access and outbound calls under the SIP Trunk for Teams. But no luck.

Please advise. How to block outbound calls on Teams?

32 Replies 32

There is no delay to reaching IP phone but a delay to reaching Teams.

I see. Thanks for the clarification. Likely due to English not being your first language you where not very clear in what you wrote. You actually wrote that there is a delay for 4-5 rings before the call rings the IP phone and then it reaches Teams after an undefined time. See the screenshot where I have marked the various parts to make it clearer.

image.png

That said have you verified that there is no delay defined on your RD/RDP combo? As an example see this screenshot where there is a 4 second delay before the call will ring to the defined remote destination number.

image.png

Response Signature

Hello Roger,

Thanks for your kind support. Now Its simultaneously rings on both IP phone & Teams.