Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk adding lines to VG224 FXS ports

r.robins
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a serious problem that I need your help on.

I have 60 VG224's to add to a Call Manager 6.1 cluster along with the associated line information for each of the FXS ports. I have managed to create a VG224 template which creates and BAT file to create the gateways and ports but how do you add the lines to each port.

Can someone tell me how I can do this using BAT.

20 Replies 20

Hi,

We have the same here. It is a bug in 7.1(3). See Bug ID CSCtd08748 for the details.

Using MGCP is the workaround, but this is not an option for us, so we have upgraded our development cluster to 7.1(3b)SU1 and I can confirm it does fix the above bug. We will if all goes well, roll this version out to our Production cluster in a few weeks.

Hope this helps,

Alistair

Hi Alistair,

You've been right about 7.1(3b)SU1 upgrade. After 5-6 days trying we finally got this software and upgraded our CCM. Now we have all 24 analog ports registred and DN assigned correctly. But we cannot activate call forward all feature through bulk tool. Is it another bug or something wrong with our fingers? I attached the CSV file.

Thank you for help.

Murad

Hi,

I remember seeing something about this a while ago, and you need to put in a column for 'Forward All', and leave it blank for unticked, and put a 't' in the row to tick the option.

Hope this helps.

Alistair

Hi Alistair,

Thank you for reply. Do you remember where you seen this post? We can acutivate this function for each analog port one-by-one but cannot get it work by template. Is this matter where locate the "Forward All" column in the CSV file?

Murad

Dear Murad, are you managed to solve the VG224 with Call Forward All issue when bulk it using gateway template? I am facing the same problem as well.. I am able to bulk all the line configuration include the CFNA CSS, CFB CSS,.. but not CFA CSS although I already put it in the CSV file. Attached is the CSV file that I bulk it to the CallManager.

Alistair, ran into  CSCtd08748 today and your posted helped me.  Thanks!  Not sure why VG224 BAT'ing remains such a problem area.