cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Subscribed Phone Services CUCM 6.x

samaykhan79
Level 1
Level 1

Is is possible to do bulk Subscribe/Unsunscribe  for given device pool instead of going to each phone 1 by one. I have look under BAT and couldn't find anything under updates phones field. Attach is the screen shot . Thanks

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Yes, you can do this via BAT. You first need to create a phone template in BAT which has the full list of services you want to put on the phones.

Then go to Bulk Admin, Phones, Update Phones, Query... select your device pool and hit 'Find...'.

When you have the correct list of phones displayed that you want to update, click 'Next'. At the bottom of the page, there should be a section that allows you to apply the list of services from any phone template. Select the phone template, and the services will be added.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks I tried it, but it is giving me this error

Update Phones - Query

Begin Time : 04/06/2010 11:03:00

Query :

SET Values :

Failure Details :

name          Error Code          Error Description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEP001360864484 Could not position within a table (informix.telecastersubscribedservice).BAT Exception : UpdatePhone::getTeleSubServicesPkids

Any suggestions

I found this but not sure if there is fix yet, if anyone knows a fix please update this thread.

Thanks

It's a bug:

Assign IP Phone Services

Add All Services From This Template

From the drop-down list box, choose the template that contains list of services that you want to update the phones with.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/bat/5_1_3/t03updph.html#wp1342091

CSCea28827 Bug Details

BAT to support subscribing users to PAB and Fast Dial Services

Symptom:

Cannot subscribe the users to IP Phone services like Personal Address Book

and Fast Dials through BAT. This applies to any IP Phone services.

Conditions:

The problem exists in all the BAT versions

Workaround:

None

Did anyone find a resolution to this bug? I need to bulk add services to around 800 phones.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: