IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Actually my problem is we have a building of 28 floors, and we have to separate the building floor by floor means 1st floor will have      ext  : 11XX          (only 20 extensions will be used in each floor 1101-1120)2nd floor will have     ext  : 1...

I'm working on a multi-cluster UCN design and am wondering if this scenario will be supported.  The attached diagram describes the scenario.  The question is when a VMN user sends sends a message to the Corporate Domino Address of a user (SMTP Proxy ...

Here is the situation:For example:IP Phone extension: 1001 (Peter)IP Phone extension: 1999 (John)When someone outside call our DID 1001, but caller ID shows 1999 at the IP Phone (1001).  Don't ask me why, the PSTN send us 1999 when that particular co...

Hello all, I have a weird issue:The end user has been experiencing a lot of false 911 calls. They are possibly dialing 91 and waiting before they complete theirlong distance number and automatically 911 is dialed.   CUCM Ver : 7.1.3.32900-4It looks t...

master001 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had an interesting request from a user and I am hoping that someone might be able to help.I have a phone that is used by the public and we need to have the phone disabled between 22:15 and 07:30 every day.  I don't even know if this is possible or ...

mschmidt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have inherited a Enterprise level phone system and I am having a hard time understanding it. Here is the issue.A call comes in to an 800 number which is associated to an extension. The call gets passed to one person, then another, and then back to ...

dalamdiz by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes