Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Update VG350 ports

a.pednekar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Has any one tried to bulk update to configure the VG350 ports? I referred to the following article

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/bulk-administration-tool/118882-config-vg-00.html but wasnt able to get it working.

The job completes successfully but no devices are updated. The end result is as below

Job Results

java.lang.NullPointerException

java.lang.NullPointerException

MGCP java.lang.NullPointerException

MGCP Slot java.lang.NullPointerException

******** NO ERROR FOUND ********

Result Summary :

INSERT for 0 GATEWAY passed.

INSERT for 0 GATEWAY failed.

Has anyone tried this before to configure it?

Regards

Alok

3 Replies 3

a.pednekar
Level 1
Level 1

Just as I was running out of thoughts, I guess I figured it out. It was pretty straight forward I was probably doing it the wrong way.

I used the .xlt file to generate the csv Then used the Insert Gateway option under Bulk Administration > Gateway to update the configuration.

This worked.

Regards

Alok

austinwilly
Level 1
Level 1

I am having this same issue. My problem though is that I've inserted the gateways via the bat.xlt and am attempting to update the line info (Line description, alerting name, ect...) with this method. Why does a gateway exported from Call Mangaer 10.5.2.13900-12 come up as a (MGCP java.lang.NullPointerException) when its imported back to the same call manager with nothing more than Line description edited. And yes for the record i did check the overwrite box on import.