IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   Can anyone assist? Im making a Sip call from a Doorbird intercom to a Zoipher soft client. Registration works, but theres no call :(   Some debug:   Aug 9 05:48:06.663: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Msg/ccsipDisplayMsg: Received: INVITE sip:1002@...

dastrix80 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   Customer is having one Conference Number. To join this conference we need to dia this number, we get IVR - Please enter the PIN follows by #.   on cisco 9971 phones IVR gets repeated even after entering PIN#. Like phone is not recognisin...

Dear Friends, I have a 4 digit E1 link  on Cisco router 2800 and use CUC 11 for IVR and CUCM 11 as call manager, my problem is that when I set an external PSTN number for a User Input Digit in Call-Handler on CUC, router call the destination number b...

codec advertising.png codec prefrence list.png device pool.png region.png

Hello, We have two PRI's terminating on CISCO 2800 router working as H323 gateway. It is in production and working fine. Now, I have a requirement of providing 8 dedicated channels to an internal company. Please assist how can i achieve this ?   Rega...

Hi Friends,   I need help to configure the sip profile , with the follow parameters. Could you help me?   Message Header Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.7.75.154:5060;branch=z9hG4bK-524287-1---76e9c445195aa645;rport Max-Forwards: 70 Contact: <sip:11307437XX@10.7...

Resolved! Cube Question

HI I have a cisco 2921 router acting as our Cube and on Friday the power to the data center went out. All the devices restarted and I thought everything was fine. But users started calling me saying that they could make outbound calls but couldn't re...