cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk updating Busy Lamp Field Speed Dial CUCM 9.x

bcali
Level 1
Level 1

I am familiar with exporting the phone.csv, modifying and uploading to bulk add/update BLFs. I do it all the time in version 8.x but I am unable to accomplish this on version 9.x. The field names are the same but I get the message "SEPE80462EBB1EF \+14145554001 is not a valid numplan". I have verified that the number exists and have tried adding the partition, removing the \ to no avail. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

5 Replies 5

mmoulson1
Level 4
Level 4

BUMP!

Did you ever find a fix for this? I've just hit this exact issues with some phones I have exports from 8.x trying to import into a new 11.x

Cheers

Matty

Matty,

Try exporting the .csv from 11.x and then after making changes, import it in the same version.

We face issues when exporting the file from a call manager version 1 and importing it into different call manager version 2.

Regards,

Ronak Agarwal

Hi Ronak,

Great idea! Points added! I did as you suggested and straight away we can see the problem.

So the fields we are dealing with on the export:

Busy Lamp Field Label 1 Busy Lamp Field Destination 1 Busy Lamp Field Directory Number 1

In 8.x the export is:

Matt,,7000

In 11.x the export is:

Matt,,7000 in Internal_PTN

So in version 11 the partition name is appened to the directory number field. I assume this will be the case on 9.x as the original post was having the same problem.

Thanks for you help.

Matty

Just as an FYI, I also had to delete the following out of the 8.x export to get it to import into 11:

mobile smart client profile
calling party transformation css
ascii line text label
speed dial label ascii
subscribed service name ascii
surl label ascii
busy lamp field label ascii
blf speed dial option mask id

Matty,

I am glad that helped!

Ronak Agarwal

--Please rate useful posts--

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: