cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Buy it license L-CP-E2M-88XX-CNV=

rkoperdak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am from Czech Republic and I have got so big problem to buy license for migration to MPP /CP-8851), when I am looking for by Google, I stil just USA or GB and I need USA or GB shipping address, can you help me please where can I buy it this license in Europe? Thank you Robert

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Look for a different vendor.  

L-CP-E2M-88XX-CNV is an e-License.  The e-license is meant to be emailed to the buyer.

View solution in original post

18 Replies 18

Can’t you buy it from any Cisco partner? Likely there should be a few in Czech Republic. With this link you should be able to find a partner. https://locatr.cloudapps.cisco.com/WWChannels/LOCATR/openBasicSearch.do

Response Signature

Thank you but this one I tried, but I did not find it

Are there no Cisco partners in the Czech Republic?

Response Signature

I searched for partners in your country in the tool and it found 280.

IMG_4241.jpeg

 At least one of these must be able to help you out.

Response Signature

Yes, I found too, but I choose Provider, Partner level (3) and now I dont know what can I choose.

I’m afraid that I don’t really understand what you have problem with now. If you could please elaborate on the specifics it might help. What I meant with finding a Cisco partner was that you reach out to one that you select and procure the license from them.

Response Signature

Hi, just to buy 1pcs licence, from CZ is problem. Thank you

Surely if you were to contact, like call or email, a local company in CZ they should be able to provide you with the needed license.

Response Signature

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
L-CP-E2M-88XX-CNV is an e-License to convert a CP-88xx from Enterprise to 3PCC/MPP.  
Any authorized Cisco reseller can offer this and the license can cross boundaries.

Hi Leo,

I tried bought from outside, but:

Hello  Robert, We do apologize for the inconvenience.  Unfortunately, we cannot process your order because Cisco does not allow us to ship internationally. 

Therefore we have processed the cancellation of your order #3258 and given you a full refund.  Please allow 2-5 business days for your funds to reflect in your account.

Look for a different vendor.  

L-CP-E2M-88XX-CNV is an e-License.  The e-license is meant to be emailed to the buyer.

tdjaguar5
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Im from Germany and have a similar problem, I just cant find a cisco partner that will let me buy a L-CP-E2M-88XX-CNV= License

I might be wrong posting under this Post but I found it quite fitting.

Thank you and best regards

Tim

How about other different vendors from different countries?

Hello,

Every vendor from different countries required me to have an address in that country. Would you maybe have a specific idea for a vendor?

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

Best regards Tim