cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Accounting Software reccomendations for CUCM 10.5

mark.dibattista
Level 1
Level 1

We are looking for recommendations on Call Accounting Software to integrate with our Cisco Call Manager 10.5 platform. The main use will be for reporting on call activity history.

It should be intuitive and easy to use.

Regards,

Mark

10 Replies 10

Tagir Temirgaliyev
Spotlight
Spotlight

we using oracle database and several select statements

Can I Have your Contact Details Please, For Assistance regarding Oracle CUCM Integration. Thanks

We've been using cadswin and I don't know whether they still exist but the product is support by a company called jcurve,product support real comprehensive set of reports.

Client installation is required and this is someone difficult at least with the version we have

I might consider a web-based solutions to avoid client installation issues when its time to upgrade

***Please rate all the useful posts***
-Prabath

Suresh Hudda
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Here is the consolidated list of 3rd party billing tools, prepared by Jaime..

Link: http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/CUCM_FAQ

Suresh

Please check out
https://www.telecost.com

RSI has support of UCM/HCS/Jabber/WebEx and UCCX.  The also have support for Spark!

alexpbxdom
Level 1
Level 1

Highly recommended PBXDom, very easy setup, 100% cloud base.

Hi Mark,

You can check our solution as well and we have many clients using our solution in many countries.

Regards,

Prasana

Regards, Prasana Kumar.P +919841027006

Hi 

I looked your comment for Mark, about a Call Report Program for CUCM. I am from Bolivia and we are looking for a program to do that. Could you send an email to schirinos@nibol.com.bo, so i can get more info about your program

@Commsouth Infocom wrote:

Hi Mark,

You can check our solution as well and we have many clients using our solution in many countries.

Regards,

Prasana

Thanks

GrumbleShark
Level 1
Level 1

I've used Verasmart which is pretty good.  It's geared more for the administrator to setup reports on behalf of the end users.

Another option is VoIP Detective.  It's free, and is geared for end users and managers to pull their own reports.

My favorite solution is probably TeleMate's Predictive UC Analytics.  It's got plenty of canned reports, and works well, but it's not cheap.  This is what we use at my company.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: