IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We’re encountering an issue where users are sometimes not picking up their phone handsets in a smooth motion, which causes the phone call to be hung up immediately as the handset touches the on hook button when the user picks up the phone.   Is there...

Hello, I upgraded cucm from 12 to 12.5 to earn this feature :   ● Supports admin to centrally manage Jabber configuration through CUCM administration interface. ●  Enables admin to create multiple Jabber configuration templates based on deployment ne...

I have issue where a user deletes his Voicemail messages in outlook but the messages are not getting deleted in unity . The user ended up filling his vm. I  increased his quota until I figure this issue. No one else have this issue except this one us...

I'm trying to register a Cisco 8841-3PCC SIP phone to an Avaya IP Office and keep getting a 403 Forbidden after an initial 401 Unauthorized.   I can connect however using X-Lite with the same credentials. You can see from the attached packet captures...