cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call block by ani

carolewilde
Level 1
Level 1

how do i block an incoming call from an ani  from a SIP Trunk to a specific extension or group of extensions using CCM?   

6 Replies 6

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This document explains how to do this...

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-18367

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

thank you. this is very helpful. however, i need to block the calls from some extensions and not others. is there a way to do this?

Have you read the document? It clearly states that you can block some and allow others. You need to create translation patterns for the numbers you want to block..Please read the document

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

The document describes how to do that, look at step 6 to 8. The match in step 5 is to activate the route by calling number functionality. See this note from the document,
"NOTE: The ! pattern is used to match all incoming called parties in order to route the calls into the ‘Filter_List’ Partition for calling party matching."

Please remember to rate all useful posts.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature

I am running System version: 7.0.2.23900-4

I do not have the new parameter to route next hop by calling party number.

suggestions, please???

You could also do it direct in the VGW with a voice translation rule that reject the call based on the ANI. Search the forum for how to do this, it's been asked many times before.

Please remember to rate all useful posts.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: