cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forward issue

Dears 

I have issue with call forward. Call flow is

Avaya PBX--H.323--CME G.W---SIP--->ITSP

call forwarding works normally except when call comes from Avaya PBX. Call rings on cisco IP phone but didn't get forwarded. i tried to disable\enable H.450.2 and H.450.3 and H.450.12. also i increased timeout on avaya and decreased it on CME but no hope Any new Idea ??? 

4 Replies 4

Check what's the calling number send  to ITSP. if its not from the DID block, your ITSP will block the calls. 

Response Signature

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Most of the times as @Nithin Eluvathingal mentions, the issue is that the calling party is not the one that is expected by the ITSP so the call is dropped by the ITSP. You need to make sure that the calling party sent to the ITSP is from your Telephony DID range.

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Calling number within ITSP range. i doubt interoperability between H.323 And SIP like hairpining

Have you enabled any kind of debugging to check if you could identify the issue, such as the following?

debug ccsip calls

debug voip ccapi inout

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: