cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call initiated from one of the sides Fails(H323 GWays)

faizal_vi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am facing an issue while trunking two locations . My connection is as follows

<---------Location G-------------------------------- >                             <-----------------------Location S------------------>

IP PHONE<--->CUCM<--->H323 GW<---->          via MPLS      <----> H323<--->-CUCM-<--->IP PHONE

IP PHONE<--->10.92.0.10<---->10.81.0.254 <---->            <----->10.7.8.15<---->10.7.8.11<---->IP PHONE

<----Extension Number 3XXX------------------>                               < ----------Extension Number 9XXX------->

When G calls B , They dials with prefix 5, ie if G want to call a number 9333 in Locations S, they dials 59333. Translation rules are created in the Location S to normalize this.

I can make calls from Location G to S successully. From Location S to G... its rings...but when someone picks the call, the call drops.

I have attached the config of both locations.

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you apply " incoming called-number . " to one of your voip dial peers as I did not see it, also when call drops when it is picked up it is most likely codec issue, so try applying your codec class 1 to all revelant voip dial peers rather than hard coding them with G711.

Is there a reason your design does not use Intercluster trunks or SIP trunk directly between CUCMs, just wondering?

Chris