Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call issue between CUCM and UC520

Hi Folks,

I'm tryning to troubleshoot an voip call issus between CUCM 8.6 and UC520 and I think I need some help.

There is a gatekeeper and CUCM 8.6 is already working fine with several other gateways.

The issue appears when I try to call a UC520, that is also registered at the gateway (I can confirm this in the gatekeeper).

Debugging in the UC520 shows me the call reaches it normally but something is happening before the call is completed. I see the following message:

%VOICE_IEC-3-GW: H323: Internal Error (Fast codec mismatch): IEC=1.1.278.5.88.0 on callID 14588 GUID=80A91F12E80C11136E3C3A03AC11E987

In the CUCM gatekeeper trunk configuration the FastStart Outbound is enable and the codec is the G729 Annex A.

The interesting is: Calls coming from CUCM to UC520 doesn't complete. Calls coming from the UC520 to the CUCM complete with the G729 codec.

I'm doing a lot of debugs but I still haven't found the point!

If you guys could help me, I would appreciate!

Thanks,

Karl

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Add the appropriate incoming called number under voice dialpeer pointing to gatekeeper.

also make sure that you are sending the call from callmanager with the required tech prefix.

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Add the appropriate incoming called number under voice dialpeer pointing to gatekeeper.

also make sure that you are sending the call from callmanager with the required tech prefix.

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

Hi Anas,

It's working now!
The only thinh I did was adding the incomin dial number in the dial-peer configuration.

I appreciate your help!

Best Regards,
Karl