Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 9.X license issue

Khurram Tariq
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All Experts

i am using call manager 9.x and using enhanced and enhanced plus licenses, now for some purpose we have used CUWL license for 3 , 4 users whihc was running in demo mode, now demo period is going to expired and i have deleted all that devices/users who were using CUWL license, and update license usage detail from CM and ELM too. but after deleting and checking all thoroughly sysmtem is showing usage of 1 cuwl licnese, but when i opened that it showed nothing in it like no one is using that license, but CM is showing 1 infront of CUwl which is not allowing system to get ot from Demo period to permanent.

attached are the screenshots please help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I was checking the bug. Is this related to your issue ?

Jabber for Android consume CUWL Lic after cmterm-android_9.1.1v1 install
CSCum92900

Description
Symptom:
Cisco Dual Mode for Android consumes CUWL Standard license instead of Enhanced license after cmterm-android_9.1.1v1.cop file installation

Conditions:
Issue appears only after cmterm-android_9.1.1v1.cop file installation in case customer is using Cisco Jabber for Android devices.

Workaround:
Please contact Cisco TAC so they can perform permanent workaround on the impacted system.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Did u click on Update Usage Details after u removed the devices from CUWL user?

regds,

aman

Yes Aman

I did it also and from ELM also but its still showing 1 in CUWl...

Hi,

Are u able to see users under UCL Enhanced/ TP?

If yes, there could be  a bug which I could not find.

Lastly, can u try restarting from ELM ---Administration --Restart in non-office hours

regds,

aman

Thanks aman soi for your help,Problem resolved after deleting Jabber users form CM and its a bug i think because jabber user were only using one device that should be in Enhanced license

thanks for update. You are correct.

What exactly u did?

What I could suspect :There could be issue with mapping of Owner Id under Device Phone.

can u share the snapshot from system ---licensing?

What is exact version of CUCM and share show version active?

regds,

aman

Hi,

I was checking the bug. Is this related to your issue ?

Jabber for Android consume CUWL Lic after cmterm-android_9.1.1v1 install
CSCum92900

Description
Symptom:
Cisco Dual Mode for Android consumes CUWL Standard license instead of Enhanced license after cmterm-android_9.1.1v1.cop file installation

Conditions:
Issue appears only after cmterm-android_9.1.1v1.cop file installation in case customer is using Cisco Jabber for Android devices.

Workaround:
Please contact Cisco TAC so they can perform permanent workaround on the impacted system.

System version: 9.1.2.10000-28

exactly when i add jabber for android devices they used to get CUWL license all the time but not for jabber for iphone.