cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager ver14

misdwgarcia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone... We currently have CUCM ver. 14 with calls being routed to one analog phone provider.. calls are working.

we are also in the works of moving to a new phone service provider... they have given us 10 SIP DIDs to test with before making the move... All was working great until about 2 weeks ago, might have lost power. something changed in our config and I cant seem to figure it out without messing our working lines. incoming calls to a test DID stay silent with no ring... dialing out will go through but will not use the new providers service, still goes out through the old service provider.

Please see attached

8 Replies 8

Have you compared the configurations pre  and post power failure ? 

Response Signature

Unfortunately... I do not have a pre-fail config!

Hi, 

I noticed that the CUBE sending Sent: SIP/2.0 503 Service Unavailable to call manager for every option ping message received from other of the call manager. 

Could you please check your SIP trunk status in the call manager and check the SIP trunk security profile - protocol is being used?

You may also try to include session transport TCP in the dial-peer towards/from the call manager and reset the SIP trunk from the call manager and wait for the SIP trunk to be online. 

Regards, 

yes you're right... I did check my SIP Trunk status and it reads no
service, have not figured out how or why it's at no service....and the
security profile reads incoming TCP+UDP, outgoing TCP..... I'll try
your suggestion on the dial peers... Thanks, I will keep you posted.

Still no ring tone when I try calling our sip lines from an outside line...
I did as suggested and added session transport TCP on dial peers 20 and 21,
reset SIP trunk.

Hi, 

1. Can you please confirm your SIP trunk status is online? 
  2. Please post the Call manager SIP trunk configuration screenshot 
  3. Please provide once again the debug ccsip messages output from the CUBE for a test call.

Regards, 

Hi,

It's not  Call Manager 14 issue.

It's router(cube) configuration was not saved.

BR Oleksandr

Hi,

Please add session transport tcp in your dial-peer 20 and 21 and try.

Thanks

Shakkir