Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call terminates when timer expires

Hi

We have SIP Trunk that is connected to the CUBE  ( cisco router as a voice gateway). I created SIP Trunk from CUCM to the voice gateway. I also configured translation pattern in order to redirect my incoming calls to the UCCX, but it did not work. But if I configure the translation pattern to redirect the calls to specific directory number that is registered in CUCM it works. I checked the Cisco Real Time Monitoring tool and it says that the session has been expired as attached below.

How can the expiry timer be changed and how can I find the root cause? Should I have to change CUCM configuration or CUBE?

3 Replies 3

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

To redirect the call to UCCX, Make sure UCCX is registered to CUCM via CTI Port i.e APplication trigger configured in UCCX with a valid script. Then you can just configure call forwarding to the CTI Port.

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris

Thank you for your response.

CTI route point is registered and and has been applied to an application and I can dial the trigger number locally, but it does not execute while placing from out side.

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

To redirect the call to UCCX, Make sure UCCX is registered to CUCM via CTI Port i.e APplication trigger configured in UCCX with a valid script. Then you can just configure call forwarding to the CTI Port.

*** Please rate helpful post; Mark "Accept as a Solution" if applicable

Thanks,
Haris