Helpful
Replies

Called party transformation pattern not working

actualabhishek
Level 1
Level 1

Hello  Guys,

Please help!

I am trying to use Called party transformation pattern on gateway configuration page but it is not discarding predot.

Called party transformation pattern is 9.! in Cled-Xform_PT with Discard Predot configured.

Under Gateway config I have uncheck “Use Device Pool Called Party Transformation CSS” and provided “Called Party Transformation CSS” = Cled-Xform_CSS which only contains Cled-Xform_PT.

I have RP 9.[2-9]..[2-9]…… in Internal_PT.  All Phones and Dn’s are also in Internal_PT. Phone CSS only has access to Internal_PT.

DNA shows no Rp matches against dialed digit 9770299XXXX and hence not discarding predot.

Please suggest.

5 Replies 5

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you mean to say that the call is not even hitting the intended route pattern? Can you check the route plan report and remove any overlapping or unassigned pattern that could be conflicting with this 9.[2-9]..[2-9]…… pattern. The Called party transformation will come into picture only when you get the call to the correct Route pattern and hence the correct gateway.

Manish

it resolves after rebooting.

Now there is new issue.. I am trying to add 9 and 91 on inbound calls so that user can directly dial from missed call list. My calls are coming over WAN (ICT) and not using any ISDN circuit so its bit difficult to define call type.

I have configured CPTP with pattern [467][07][480]XXXXXXX and want to prefix digit 9 to all ANI receive from these area code, rest I will prefix 91. But when I am making call from 770 or 678 or 404 area code I only see 10 digit number on Phone... for some reason my transformation is not prefixing digit.

please help!

Vivek Batra
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Manish has already suggested what you need to check. However I've doubt here. Route pattern you've shown here is only for presentation OR that is what you've configured since only one 'dot' can be configured in route pattern and your route pattern should be having 'X' instead of 'dot' like as follows;

9.[2-9]XX[2-9]XXXXXX

- Vivek

its for presentation only....anyways my issue with outbound call resolves after rebooting call manager Publisher.