cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I use ISR 4331 or 4431 to support a small-size hotel with 50 rooms and 100 guest phones (with Voice mail)?

ezisaac
Level 1
Level 1

I got a pre-sales hotel business opportunity with 50 rooms and up to 100 guest phones. Client is a Cisco house, we proposed Cat-9500/9400/9300 as LAN switches. For value engineering concern, Can i spec ISR-4331 or 4431 with CME and Unity (voice mail) features to support that application? The competitor proposed NEC system. if so, can any one share any high level system diagram and BoM with me as my design and sizing reference please? Any comments are welcome. Thanks,

Isaac

2 Replies 2

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I would strongly suggest to get in touch with your Local Cisco SE or a Cisco Partner to prepare a BoM.

Very generally speaking based on the following document Cisco 4331 can support up to 100 Endpoints

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-express/datasheet-c78-737647.html

In your case, I would prefer ISR 4351 which has intergrated the PVDM card, that you may need for Conferencing and Transcoding.

Hope this helps,

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Hi Ezisaac,
We need more information than that to help you.
Please PM me.

Regards