Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't get show Line ID on ICCS trunk

Good morning everyone,

I have configured an ICCS (non-gatekeeper) trunk between a cucm 8.5 and a cucm 9.1. The trunks works, calls flow in both directions.

The problems occurs when I call from the CUCM 8.5 cluster. After I've dialed, the DN appears on the screen, instead of the Line ID, and I can't get to fix that. The phone on the cucm 9.1 cluster shows the Line ID of the caller, no problem there.

If I dial from the 9.1 cluster, everything is ok.

Any ideas on what's missing in my config? I've already set to "Allowed" all the Line ID option available both, in the RoutePattern and in the ICCS trunk.

I almost forgot, I'm ussing Predot to get rid of a number; and when I don't use Predot the Line Id actually shows up. Very weird.

Thanks in advance for your help.

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What do you mean by "Line ID"? The full DID? If so ensure the route pattern and route list are not set to "use external phone number mask"

Chris

Hi Chris, I meant the Alerting Name or the Display (caller id).

Why not do  SIP trunk rather than H323 ICT?  That is the recommended Cisco approach (see SRND).

Chris

It only works if the 2 servers are 9.1

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

SIP trunk is not version specific and version 8.5 integrated to version 9.1 should work just fine, what issues are you seeing?

Chris

Hello Chris. This is not a SIP trunk, it's a ICCS trunk.

I made a lab and it only worked when both servers were 9.1. I got the same results from the TAC engineer.

Bruno

Something is wrong then as the ICT trunk is not version specific and should work between any versions, in fact I've had it working between all kinds of versions. Have not tried it with 9.1 as I've moved on to SIP since some time ago.

What issue are you seeing? Are all CUCM pointing on one side the same servers listed in the CM Group assigned to DP that is used by the ICT on the other side?

Chris