cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

can we have extionsion real time activity?

do we have anything like flash oprator panel in cisco ... we want our oprator monitor all the extentions activity in web ... cisco finesse just show the queue activity .. but I need  all the extentions activity like this picture ... do you have any idea ???//

oppanel10.JPG

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are several 3rd party attendant console applications besides the Cisco Attendant Console application that can do that, just google Cisco attendant console for some examples.

View solution in original post

I found imagicle ... it's very good for attendant console ... it hase free trial .. you can download the OVA and deploy it on your esxi .... then install the exe file on the system ... it's good

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are several 3rd party attendant console applications besides the Cisco Attendant Console application that can do that, just google Cisco attendant console for some examples.

is there any free Attendant Console .... ? and if there is .. plz send it's link

Not that I am aware of, all including Cisco AC (OEMed from ARC) require licensing for permanent use.

I found imagicle ... it's very good for attendant console ... it hase free trial .. you can download the OVA and deploy it on your esxi .... then install the exe file on the system ... it's good