Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ccm 6.1 call pick up group ....

hi guys...

quick question we have call group configured and trying to display phone associated with it but not having any luck......i click on device and then phone n in options i "call pick up group" n select group and find but not viewing any number associated with that group but if

i go to individual dn i see dn is asociated to call group but cant see  when i search phone via call pick group.... also can one dn be assigned to multiple call pick group... thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Each DN can be linked to a single Pickup Group.

You can link pickup groups to each other, for oPickup, but that's not massively common in my experience.

To see what lines are in a pickup group, go to Call Routing/Pickup Groups/ Click on the pickup group, then select 'dependency records' from the drop down on the top right.

You may have to enable 'dependency records' from enterprise parameters if you have not done so already.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Each DN can be linked to a single Pickup Group.

You can link pickup groups to each other, for oPickup, but that's not massively common in my experience.

To see what lines are in a pickup group, go to Call Routing/Pickup Groups/ Click on the pickup group, then select 'dependency records' from the drop down on the top right.

You may have to enable 'dependency records' from enterprise parameters if you have not done so already.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks alot aaron i manage to find out which users are associated with call  pickup group number i was looking for .....basically i have got list of users that want call pick up functionality enabled for them.....i found one empty call pick group already configured and assigned given user to that call pick up group ( from DN serach and modifying call pick up group option from DN option page)....can you please shed some light as i was under impression that call pick up group number ( 4 digits) any one tries to call it all the user assigned this group will have phones start ringing ? i have linked users to 4 digit call pick up group number but i how do i link tht call pick up group number to a DN or number so anyone calls on it these user gets the call.......cheers

Hi

What you are talking about is a hunt group.

See here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLD2mCcZ33g

Usually for each hunt group, you would have a pickup group with the same members. You would then add the hunt to the pickup group by assigning it to the hunt pilot, after doing this:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/271667

Aaron

thanks alot aaron for advice and guidance .....