Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM adjunct license

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Dear All,

I have always look to license Unit Calculater and found that the IP communicator need 3 DLUs but if it is adjunct it takes 1 DLU.

also the same issue for Cisco Jabber for Android and IPhone, they conusme 4 DLU or 1 DLU if it is adjunct for Mobility Enduser it conusmes 4 DLUs or 2 DLU if it is adjunct

Kindly how to use this adjunct license to save DLUs

Thanks in Advance

Anas

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You define "primary phone" on the device, i.e. select the hard phone that the other devices needs to be adjunct to.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

Correct, and I agree 100% with poor design and lack of search for primary device. One option might be to lower the "mac list box items" enterprise parameter which should give you search option if you have less than 250 of these, otherwise you will only get the drop down box if you are below 250 defined phones.

Chris

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You define "primary phone" on the device, i.e. select the hard phone that the other devices needs to be adjunct to.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris,

How to define the primary phone on the device, there is no field for "primary phone"

kindly advise

Anas

What device are you trying to add it to? CSF, TCT, IPC, etc devices have "Primary phone" field, what version of CUCM do you have?

Chris

Theres a drop down for it, look closely, its near the user id drop down.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Chris,

I found the primary phone for TCT, BOT and IPC. it works perfect and get the adjunct license

For mobility you need to add primary user device under the End user configuration to use the adjunct license for mobility.

The phone may be referenced as a primary phone by 2 other phones at most.

Unfortunately it is a drop down menu to choose the primary phone. I think it should be a search area, it will be better

Thanks Chris

HTH

Anas

please rate if it is helpful

Correct, and I agree 100% with poor design and lack of search for primary device. One option might be to lower the "mac list box items" enterprise parameter which should give you search option if you have less than 250 of these, otherwise you will only get the drop down box if you are below 250 defined phones.

Chris

Hi Chris,

thanks alot, I change the "Max List Box Items" and the "Find" button appears.

Regards

Anas