IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys!   I'm in the process of migrating 7940 and 7960 IP phones from a CallManager version 4.1 to a BE6000 CUCM 8.6. The phones already have a Corporate background image from the old CM platform. The migrated phones have boot...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey folks,Running CUCM BE 5000 w/8.6.2 load. purchased an ATA 187 to support an alarm line for an ADT alarm service.Is there a way to NOT require an outbound call (from the alarm box) to dial a 9 before dialing the 10 digit number to the alarm compan...

jmhunter by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tomcat Restart is not helping and the only drop in Memory usage is around 6% after restart i.e. i found that it is associated with Bug CSCsu53542 but not sure if the Call manager version 7.1.3.30000-1 is carrying a fix ?

Resolved! MOH & Cube

Hi,Environment is CUCM - H323 - CUBE - ISPInbound & outbound calls all work fine however MOH does not work. Have checked that MOH is streaming from CUCM and is Unicast. Have checked all codecs in the Service Parameters for MOH to include G729 and res...

Hi,I have IP Phone 7965 with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express 8.6 with the router 3945. In this IP Phone i want to implement phone busy if the user is talking with another phone line.I have found the command and implemented but still it d...

We have had several instances where a user will come in their office in the morning and the 7945 phone has a black screen and only the Speaker LED button is lit. If I unplug from POE and plug back in, all lights, including screen come on for a second...