Views
Helpful
Replies

ccm language setup

Abhishek Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi All !

I would kindly like to know if it is possible to install multiple languages on a single Call Manager cluster and distribute them locally to users? My enterprise managers here want to know if we can set users phones to their native language. Voicemail as well.

ccm version : 8.03.2000-2

ccm unity conection :  8.0.3.20000-18

Whatever level you reach getting better never stops -- Sachin Tendulkar
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

Yes.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

View solution in original post

Yes, those are the ones for your version.

Everything is installed the same way in CUCM, if you've done an upgrade, installed an SR/COP/device pack it's the exact same thing.

Software Upgrades

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cucos/8_0_2/cucos/iptpch7.html

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

Yes.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Hi Gordon ,

Can you kindly let me know any documentation for the same. ? would really appreciate it.

found out the following docs, but kind of confused for the exact steps that i should follow. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cucos/6_1_1/cucos/iptpch7.html#wp1042957

from what i have researched for our call manager : we need to go on the ciso software page and then for 8.x :

Products >>Voice and Unified Communications>>IP TelephonyCall Control>>Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)Cisco Unified Communications Manager>> Version 8.0Unified Communications Manager/CallManager >>>Locale Installer-8.0(3.2000-1) , would like to know whether it would work for our version of call manager as well as mentioned above, and what would be the exact steps.

i have found out the locales , would kindly like to know whether the network locales come preinstalled now.

Yes, those are the ones for your version.

Everything is installed the same way in CUCM, if you've done an upgrade, installed an SR/COP/device pack it's the exact same thing.

Software Upgrades

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cucos/8_0_2/cucos/iptpch7.html

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jav,

Thanks for he response , actually the remote location office has 6.1.xxx , provided them the locales file from the 6.x train, but i still hae a query with regards to the network locales, i read a doc for 4.3 , it seperated the two entities , i wanted to know, does the locales provided on cisco site has integrated both the user as well as network locales, or for network locales, do we need go searching some other place.