IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ccm language setup

Hi All !I would kindly like to know if it is possible to install multiple languages on a single Call Manager cluster and distribute them locally to users? My enterprise managers here want to know if we can set users phones to their native language. V...

Hi, I have the following scenario I need help with. Site1 - Sub & Pub (service 500 users) Site2 - None Site3 - NoneHere are some things to consider: - New 7816 CUCM to be installed at Site2 to service about 130 users and to have some redundancy - ...

We'd like to test-bed a firmware upgrade on the 7925g's (currently at 1.3, but want to try 1.4)I've never done this before, so I don't know if this is an "all or nothing" deal.Can you upgrade the firmware on just a couple phones or do you have to upg...

Hello!When users dial telephone PSTN number (GSM number) from phone registered on CUCM 7.1 call is established through SIP-trunk with ISR Cisco 2821 which is connected with PSTN through ISDN PRI. If number is busy or unavailable caller  hear ringback...