cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCMUSER button layout

tcvo91732
Level 1
Level 1

When I access //X.X.X.X/ccmadmin, I can change my phone button layout (Example: button 3: Sam-100 , button 4: John-101, and etc).  When I access //X.X.X.X/ccmuser I do not have the phone button open layout.  I am able to access ccmadmin and ccmuser using the same credentail.  What roles and groups do I need to remove or change? This what I got so far: 

End User:                                                                        

Permissions Infomation:                                                 Roles:

-AXL-Enabled-App                                                            -Standard AXL API Access

-Standard Audit Users                                                      -Standard CCM Admin Users

-Standard CAR Admin Users                                             -Standard CCM End Uers

-Standard CCM End Users                                                -Standard Phone Management

-Standard CCM Gateway Administration                             -Standard CCMADMIN Administration

-Standard CCM Phone Administration                                 -Standard CCMADMIN Read Only

-Standard CCM Read Only                                                 -Standard CCMUSER Administration

-Standard CCM Super Users

Thanks in advance!!!!

3 Replies 3

Hi,

Did you subscribe the phone to the end-user that you're using to log in ?

Regards

Please rate all useful posts
Favor calificar todos las respuestas útiles.

Yes, I did.  The device show my phone model and able to access it, but unable to locate the button list.  I only see line setting, speed dial, and etc.  I do not see any button layout or anything like that.  Can you take an screen shot of the location of the button layout.

Thanks!!

Hi,

It's beacuse you cannot change the phone button layout from CCMUser. CCMuser is a limit access to phone's basic setting as speed dial, line setting and so on for enduser configuration...

In case you ask, this is the role needed to permit change the phone button template : Standard CCM Phone Management

Regards

Please rate all useful posts
Favor calificar todos las respuestas útiles.