Helpful
Replies

CCMUser Timeout CUCM 9.0.1.11010-1

clemente
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have CUCM 9.0.1.11010-1.

I'm using the CCMUser web page to consult the directory, make calls via webdialer...

My problem is that the page has a 30minutes timeout.

Until version 8.6, the CLI command set webapp session timeout [m] solve this problem, but for this version (and all 9.x that I have test it), this command only changes the timeout for the CCMAdmin web page.

It's there a way to change timeout for the CCMUser web page?

Thanks,

João Clemente

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Neither the RNs, CLI guide or new and changed doc mention anything about this changing

If it's not working correctly and you've tested it on several servers, I'd suggest you to open a TAC so they can track this as it might be a bug.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

at
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

did you solve the problem ?

we have the same issue too - our user complain, that their ucmuser web session timed out after 30 min

thx and regards

alex

Hi,

No... this is a "feature" not a "Bug"!

This is what i got from Cisco

"

Apparently this is related to enhancement request CSCtg93113, which is the one that included the command to change the timer, since it was hard coded to 30 minutes before that.

The functionality to use this for UCMuser was lost as they were developing this new interface from the old CCMuser. This affects only 9.X releases. Since it will change again in the 10.X release, you would need to either open a TAC so it *might* get fixed as they would need to open a bug (depending on the severity level it might take a while) or reach your SE/AM and see if they can assist in opening the bug and pushing for it's fix.

The answer right now, is that there is no way to change it, it's 30 minutes and that's hardcoded.

And the fix might have to wait until an ES/SU if they want to fix it.

"

sorry...

hi
thank you for your answer!
we opened a cisco Service request cause the Cisco Doc about "Set webapp Session timeout" does not exclude end User Web Page ...
for the Moment we received an Bug-ID.... CSCui40285 ....

alex

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App