cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNA Voice certification

markcarter78
Level 1
Level 1

Do I need any other accreditation to obtain this or can I work towards this as a first Cisco certification.

Thanks guys and girls.

7 Replies 7

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

There are no requirements for the Voice CCNA as far as I know you can just do the test.

Good luck !

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Mark,

You require the CCNA Cert first before proceeding to the CCNA-Voice;

CCNA Voice Prerequisites

Valid CCNA

From this good link;

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/le2/le0/le3/learning_certification_type_home.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

OMG! I thought you didn't need anything anyway thnx Rob! :)

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Hey Tere,

That's what I thought as well my friend! I went down to talk with my buddies right after it was announced and got shot down in flames :) Oh well, it does seem reasonable I guess.

Take care and keep on rockin!

Rob

hameedathif
Level 1
Level 1

hi sir,

i want to write ccna voice Exam , i need the videos to learn and latest dumps to upgrade my ccna to ccna voice,

plz help me

Are you serious in asking for a dump of a Cisco test on a public forum run by Cisco. Do yourself a favour, study for the test and learn the required topic. That will serve you better in the long run.

Response Signature

Apart from previous reply there is no CCNA Voice exam to take any longer. It's been deprecated years ago and was replaced by CCNA Collaboration, that it turn now is also deprecated.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: