cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCProfessional startup problem

gwbarnestx
Level 1
Level 1

I have just downloaded and installed Configuration Professional for the first time, ver 2.6. It runs fine when I install it and select "run" at the end of installation. However, when I try to start it from the icon on y desktop or from the .exe file in /bin, I get the following error message:

Access to C:\Program Files(x86)\Cisco Systems\CiscoCP\bin\_uiDefaultLoadComplete was denied.

I am the admin on this PC and I loaded it as an admin. It sounds like a "permissions" conflict that I don't know how to resolve. Anybody got any ideas?

4 Replies 4

kouliscon
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I had the same issue and i think i resolved it by changing the installation folder. Try to put it to your documents or somewhere else.

I have now another problem but very similar to yours.

When i install it the first time it works.. then when i open it gets stuck at the LOADING image of CCP.... no error like yours:

Access to C:\Program Files(x86)\Cisco Systems\CiscoCP\bin\_uiDefaultLoadComplete was denied.

Any idea?

thx

Karthik Sivaram
Level 4
Level 4

hi,

Try this :-

1.       Close the CCP Application

2.       Clear the Java Cache from:

Start -> Control Panel -> Java 32 -> General Tab -> Settings (Under Temporary

Internet Files). Click Delete.

3.       Clear the IE Cache from:

On a browserwindow, clear  the cache from Internet Options Menu -> General Tab

->Delete. (Delete the Temporary internet files, cache, cookies).

4.       Launch CCP with Right click-> Run as Admin

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Karthik

Thanks, it fixed it for me!

kouliscon
Level 1
Level 1

hello

i started with admin rights and worked fine.

thx

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: