IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just downloaded and installed Configuration Professional for the first time, ver 2.6. It runs fine when I install it and select "run" at the end of installation. However, when I try to start it from the icon on y desktop or ...

Can anyone tell me if there is a company out there that makes some sort of Braille Overlay that would lay over the top of the IP Phones.  With all the buttons on the phones, it can be a bit overwhelming for the visually impaired.Thank you Joe

hankej by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I was accessing the CUE by GUI (web interface) and not was accessing the CME. After apply the command file privilege 0 the problem inverted. I removed the command file privilegie 0, and  the CME stopped, but, the CME not stayed acces by GUI....

Hi all. We have some Cyberdata SIP Intercoms (call boxes) which are working fine on our CME ISR version 8.8 running (C2951-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(1)T. We would like to put all of them in a common paging group. We have multicast paging working t...

Jason Cox by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUBE configuration

I am learning basics of SIP trunking and CUBE configuration. I have configured one interface in my CUBE router with the private IP address (10.x.x.x which is in the same subnet as my CUCM servers are) and provided that to my ITSP (Level 3) . Then the...

Hi, i have to configure a gateway Vg320 over CUCM 10.5, anyone could give an example configuration?When i configure  the CUCM config doesn´t download to the gateway, I can see the below error when i write "sh ccm-manager config-download" CCM MANAGER ...

ciscoceci by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan someone please advise me about the following questionWe are using CUCM ver 7.1.5 , Cisco Unity ver 7.0(2.0) and UCCX ver 7.0(2)we already have a plan to upgrade them all to the latest versions but in the mean time a need came that we have to up...

wahab2014 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes