Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Analysing and reporting.

markcarter78
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ALl

Call Manager 6.1. I have loged in to look at the CDR CAR tool However it is not present. I am new to the call Manager so it is probably something straight forward but I wondered if anyone can throw any light on why it doesn't appear. I have two sites and it appears on the other site ok. Could it be that it was not installed from date of install if so can I install it now..

Any ideas would be great...

5 Replies 5

pkavanag
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mark.

It seems likely that the CAR service is not activated in your case.

Log onto https://yourCUCMip/ccmservice to connect to the Serviceability portal; from here you can activate the CAR Web Service.

After that is done you CAR URL should work fine.

Pete.

Many thanks for this. I have gone to that section but I cannot find how to enable it. There is an option called CDR managment that just tells me disk allocation.

Login into Serviceability Portal.

Tools menu -> Service Activation -> Choose you server -> Scroll down to "CDR Services" section, and there should be "Cisco CAR Web Service" -> Activate and Save!

That's cracked it..I found it many thanks..Can I activate this during hours etc...No service effects?

Mark, depends how conservative you are.

As far as I know there is no massive resource hit involved in activating this, but personally I would wait until you're out of peak hours.

Pete.