Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR ISSUE - 30023: Data is not available for the date range selected

abuahmed.sd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all there

I have a problem with the CDR reports we generate in CUCM v 11.5.

" 30023: Data is not available for the date range selected "

It that mean the capacity of the hard disk is full? or there is another reason? 

how can I repair this issue?

please I need help to do my report.

no_data.JPG

Thanks in advance....

5 Replies 5

Hi,

normally CDR logs overwriting when disk is full or given space is not enough to store new logs. this message means, the logs in time period you are trying, is already removed from disk.

rate this and mark as answer, if this solved your issue

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

Thanks for your reply

but how was it removed from the disk?

and how can I set new logs to collect from it?

Thanks. 

Hi,

its automatically deleting. you can use 3rd party software to get reports and analytical details if needs detailed reports. or export CDR reports every month and you can keep them for later reuse.

rate and mark as answer, if this solved your issue

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

The CDR/CAR DB has a fixed DB size which is not configurable.

The CAR data cannot be stored for more than 6 months in the server (and 180 days is not the default).

The CDR flat files are deleted after 30 days

If your records go beyond the DB size, older records will be overwritten.

If your records are older than 180 days (at maximum) they will be deleted to free up space.

If/when either of those conditions are met, records will be deleted/overwritten.

The more calls you make, it's most likely you won't even hit the storage time limit, but the DB size limit.

Once data is overwritten/deleted, there's no way to get it back.

CUCM is not meant to be a long term storage for CDR/CAR data, if you need to keep your records for longer periods of time, you need to configure a billing server to send your CDR records to your own storage server (and then process them) or to an actual 3rd party billing server.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks, Jaime Valencia for your reply

I want to inform you that I got the report from Cisco Unified CM CDR Analysis and Reporting

for the last year, month by month. but it is suddenly stopped " as shown in the image I attached"

The last report I got is until 19 Oct 2021, I need just to retake the report normally. 

How can I do that?

Thanks to all.