IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have a CUCM 12.0 and I'm stuck with creating a presence policy.Our goal is nobody should be able to watch the presence status of another user (U).Except the status of some Assistants (A) should be visible by everybody.U => U = status not vis...

rwesel by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

International dialing is not working for number starts with 6 but all other international numbers are working.We have two TPs, one for number starts with 6 and the other one is for all otehr international numbersNOt working : Call scenario for number...

Yenosh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have accidentally wiped the flash: of my VG310. So now it boots straight to Rommon. I wanted to Xmodem a new image to it, but it does not seem to accept the copy command ("copy" not found). Any help would be greatfully received.Andrew 

Hello,   I have done the configuration for the cme part and its working great, now I will have to configure the CUE. I have also done the basic configurations and I can also log on to the web interface, I need to Enable AA feature, I precisely mean w...

Hey guys, I have an issue with sip calls coming in from our provider, we are getting error 500 Q.850 cause 44any ideas? thanks  *Nov 1 20:14:54.065: //415/822D05688518/SIP/Msg/ccsipDisplayMsg:Sent:SIP/2.0 500 Internal Server ErrorVia: SIP/2.0/UDP 123...

stoofer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes