Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR missing select phone call records

I have a 10.5 CUCM cluster .

I see that some of completed calls from Mobile phones to internal numbers do not seem to appear in the CDR records at all.

But on the other hand I made similar calls to other  internal extensions which seemed to be seen in the CDR records.

I checked and saw that both the internal extensions are similar in configuration.

is there anything else iam missing ?

Kindy help.

Cheers,
Arun

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you have more than one CUCM server, did you enable CDR on EVERY server???

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jaime

Under
Control center- Network services

i can see the CDR agent running on all servers

in the pub  i can see CDR agent, Respository manager. CAR scheduler , CAR DB & SOAP - call record services running

Control Center  feature services

for pub i can see CDR on demand service running along with CAR web service , no other feature services for the other servers

Hi Arun,

You need to go to System > service parameters > Cisco Callmanager (Active) , Choose cucm servers one by one and set the following parameters to true

Manish

Manish ,

I can confirm that the service parameters  in all the servers are set to  true for CDR flag & zero duration flag

CDR flat file generation is controlled by callmanager service. If your configuration is in place and still the cdr's are not being generated then you can restart the callmanager service on the servers to which these phone register, else this needs to be investigated by taking a detailed callmanager service trace for a test call where cdr is not being generated.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -