IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been experiencing static on WebEx Calls intermittently over the last two years or so from my home office (no CVO), just a regular DSL landline/internet. It comes and goes. Sometimes if I hang up and call the meeting myself (vs bridge calling m...

mhoiles by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, I have setup an ICT between 2 CUCM clusters - Site A + Site B. Site A uses G.711 and Site B uses G.729. If Site A calls Site B, during the SIP or SCCP call setup Im guessing there will be a CODEC mismatch? If Site B add a Transcoder resource via...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have one user with 9971 Desk IP Phone and Jabber for Android on Shared Lines ( Extension 1001 for both ) associated to single user. 1.  How can i configure in such a way that jabber for Android will ring only after 2 rings on Desk Phone (9971)  ?...

I have c3945 voice bundle platform, i'm looking to connect 24 lines on Router. c3945 can support only 3FXO all 12 ports but i need to connect 24 ??If i want to use E1 card like HWIC-1CE1T1-PRI how to connect all those lines on E1, one side is RJ45 o...

We are having calls from the US to UK fail but we can call other countries. From working with the carrier, the failing calls are being tagged international and as such we do not need to send 011+the number.  When a call is successfull to other count...